Volunteer Job Vacancy
Crystal Lens Impact Africa Foundation is a registered nonprofit organisation in Nigeria that is focused on education and workforce development for young people in low income communities. We are an affiliate of Urban Promise International, USA. Our vision is to ensure that all young people have access to opportunities and resources that they need to attain academic, career and life success.
Crystal Lens is seeking to appoint Volunteer Team Leaders to lead the Human Resource, Social Media, Programs Coordinator and Finance to support our volunteers for the upcoming projects.
Purpose of a Volunteering Team Leader:
We are looking for qualified team leaders to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members consistently.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Who are we looking for:
We would ideally like individuals who have some or all of the following: ·
- A passionate and motivated person.
- Commitment to diversifying opportunities.
- A confident, timely and articulate communicator, with a supportive and accommodating approach towards participants / volunteers from different backgrounds and with different motivations and abilities.
- A team player focused on achieving collective goals.
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, high-traffic environment, flexible and positive. · Good organisational skills.
- pro-active, decisive and good humoured. ·
- Experience of working with volunteers will be an added advantage.